ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros is a family owned business serving all of Ventura & Los Angeles Counties. Our certified team quickly takes control of homes & buildings that have been damaged by water, smoke, fire, and mold. Professional and qualified emergency response teams mitigate losses and restores your property back to its original condition. Our technicians have been trained to inspect properties that have been affected by disaster and give you the options you need to get everything back to normal. We provide the following services: Fire Restoration, Water Damage Restoration, Dehumidification, Extraction, Structural Drying, Soot and Odor Removal, Rebuilding and Re-installation of removed items, Disposal of unsalvageable items, and complete assessment of Damage.
We value Excellent Customer Service. You will not be going through this alone! Our business is available to you with a 24/7 Response, 365 days a year. We offer effective treatment options and safe procedures for your protection. We’re experts in flood damage, smoke removal, odor control, water drying and structural damage. Our team has expert training and uses advanced equipment to carry out restoration processes in a timely manner. Our free evaluations include a damage assessment and strategies on the most efficient way to move forward. We treat each and every property as if it was our own!
Call today for your free evaluation!
We stand by our word, and our customers.
Since its founding in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player, ServiceMaster has stood by its word and its customers. As a result, it has grown into a world-class company comprised of a family of brands providing residential and commercial services to 5 million customers in the past year alone. Our industry-leading brands provide essential services including termite and pest control, home service contracts, furniture repair, home inspections, residential and commercial cleaning and disaster restoration to more than 75,000 homes and businesses every day.
The industry’s “go-to” advisor
When disaster strikes, ServiceMaster Restore® is the one company to call. As one of the ServiceMaster companies, ServiceMaster Restore provides guidance and expertise in disaster restoration to get your life or your business back to normal again. Whatever the challenge, we bring more than 60 years of experience to every job and combine our know-how with national strength and local ownership to create the solution that’s right for you.
Count on us to help you navigate from crisis through resolution by:
Combining our vast resources and expertise needed for each situation
• Providing a team that works shoulder-to-shoulder from assessment and mitigation through restoration
• Leveraging our more than 60 years of experience
• Anticipating and navigating the unknown to confidently bring you and your property back to normal
A national network at your side, and on your side
At ServiceMaster Restore, our professionals work with homeowners, insurance professionals and business principals to navigate through the uncertainty following water or fire damage. Our nationwide network enables us to offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and guidance of a locally owned business. We have agreements with some of the largest property insurers in the United States and can help homeowners navigate through the insurance claims process. Our claims management department provides industry leading claims management to help make the process as smooth as possible for both the homeowner and insurance partner.
Strength in numbers
• More than 1,900 locations throughout the United States
• Additional locations in 14 countries around the world
• Over $1 billion in annual customer revenue
• Over 60 years of cleaning and restoration experience
• One of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry
• Developed proven processes for guiding customers through damage mitigation and restoration
Providing the best via our Quality Restoration Vendors
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV) Network is an internal standards program that we developed to provide superior standards to the industry. Our program has now evolved into industry accepted and expected best practices as referred to in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
ServiceMaster Restore closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to the following requirements. Each member:
• Demonstrates the ability to deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore service guarantees, including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls
• Employs integrity in estimating and billing practices
• Completes and maintains ongoing employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technologies
• Uses the proven ServiceMaster Restore equipment, processes, and products
• Performs all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore specifications
• Meets or exceeds the ServiceMaster Restore requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance
• Resolves customer service issues swiftly and professionally
• Commits to the ServiceMaster Restore principles of environmental stewardship
ServiceMaster (NYSE: SERV) solves the homeowner’s dilemma. Every day, we visit more than 75,000 homes and businesses through our extensive service network of expert professionals. Technology powers our trusted experts to engage with customers so they can order, buy and receive services when, where and how they want them. Our well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial and residential floor cleaning), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). Like, follow or visit us at facebook.com/ServiceMaster, linkedin.com/ServiceMaster, twitter.com/ServiceMaster, or servicemaster.com.