Service drives us, integrity guides us
For 60 years, ServiceMaster Restore® has held strong to our core value of providing restoration services with the utmost integrity and understanding. We take our relationships personally and work directly and collaboratively with our customers to provide the optimal solution. 24/7/365, day or night, the experts at Service Master Restore work to get the job done right and stay by your side until you are satisfied with the results.
We Are Guiding our customers through uncertain times, providing support and guidance from beginning to end to help customers navigate the solution that’s right for them
We Are Genuine and provide the care, understanding and integrity our customers deserve
We Are Experts who wrote the playbook, continually set the standards and know how to do it best
We Are Committed to our customers and work with them throughout the process, do what we say we’ll do and follow up to ensure satisfaction
We Are Accessible 24/7/365 to answer our customers, ease any confusion and provide understanding throughout every step of the process.
Our programs help ensure customer satisfaction
Designed to measure customer satisfaction and help improve customer loyalty, ServiceMaster Restore uses the Tell ServiceMaster program to survey customers at the end of every job, improve our service, train our employees and ensure that our customers are satisfied with the work we performed.
MasterMoments is the ServiceMaster Restore program used to ensure remarkable customer service for homeowners, insurance agents and insurance adjusters. This program has three key components:
1. Recovery Guide Review – On the first call, we walk the policyholder through the ServiceMaster Restore Emergency Recovery Guides to explain and set expectations for the services and processes that will be used during the claim.
2. Agent call – Within 24 hours, we call the agent to communicate the policyholder’s state of mind and current claim status, assuring that everything is under control and that the homeowner is being given excellent service.
3. Adjuster call – Within 24 hours, we call the claim representative to relay the scope of damages and the emergency services provided and to communicate any critical or important information about the claim.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
At ServiceMaster Restore, we measure our success through customer satisfaction. To that point,
We consistently maintain industry leading NPS (Net Promoter Score) ratings reflecting our unrivaled service. We also monitor and measure specific requirements agreed upon with insurance carriers for service delivery known as service level agreements (SLAs), which are monitored in real-time to determine any adjustments and/or corrections needed to regularly deliver successful results.
• How consumers rate us regarding customer satisfaction
Find out how ServiceMaster Restore has earned a high overall satisfaction rating by visiting: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/mold-removal/servicemaster.html
A higher level of training and certification
Being the best in the business starts with having the best-trained professionals. At ServiceMaster Restore, we provide comprehensive training for our employees as well as on-going training for franchisees and their employees at our 20,000 square foot, state-of-the-art training facility located in Memphis, TN.
Greater preparedness through our Disaster Operations Center
Our Disaster Operations Center tracks global weather and potentially catastrophic events that may severely impact homes or businesses across a wide geographic area. Thanks to our national footprint and more than 1900 locations, ServiceMaster Restore is able to respond to any size disaster quickly and efficiently.
ServiceMaster Restore’s Disaster Operations Center (DOC):
• Uses the latest mapping and forecast tools and advanced algorithms to identify potential events before they happen
• Allows our 1900 locations to prepare for a natural disaster by placing resources where they are most needed