More than damaging your business, contaminated water and sewage backups as well as flooding can be a health hazard. Sewage and floods can contain bacteria, viruses and other germs that can cause disease and illness. While sewer back-ups are most commonly found in private service lines, they can also be the result of problems in the main sewer line in the street. At ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros, we have the process, the training and the experience to not only clean up, but help eliminate bacteria and germs.
Back-ups are often caused by:
• Soil settlement
• Misaligned joints
• Root infiltration
• Pipe collapses
• Grease buildup
• Other items that have been flushed down a drain
Flooding results when the volume of water run-off from a storm is greater than a drainage system’s capacity.
When this occurs, two types of problems can result:
Our experts follow proven steps to repair contaminated water and sewage backups as well as flood damage:
• Removal of sewage and water
• Removal of contaminated furnishings, carpet and flooring, and when necessary, remove and dispose of other items that have been exposed to potential contamination
• Use of professional grade air movers to ventilate and dry the area
• Clean and sanitize the area to prevent the spread of microbes that may cause disease or sickness, and when necessary, treatment of the area to help prevent future mold and mildew growth
You can count on the specialists at ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros to provide you with the best solution to keep interruptions to a minimum so your employees can continue to work and you can continue to provide for your family.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.
• We’re ready to restore your business following any disaster
• 24/7 trained and well-equipped experts respond to your needs
• With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros provides Contaminated Water and Sewage Backups Cleanup and Restoration Services to Thousand Oaks CA, Newbury Park CA, Ventura CA, Camarillo CA, Oxnard CA, Simi Valley CA, Moorpark CA and all of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.