Seeing your business threatened by a fire is a very traumatic experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support to minimize business interruptions. At ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros, we’re business owners too. We’ll work to get your doors back open as soon as possible, while guiding you through every step of the process. Contact Us for your fire and smoke damage restoration services today.
Fire and smoke damage goes beyond burning items
• Ash and smoke can continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials if they are left behind
• Odors from smoke will stay on surfaces long after the fire and continue to cause problems if they are not removed
• Within minutes, walls, equipment, surfaces and other areas can be discolored
• Smoke causes etching in glass and will tarnish metal quickly
Not all fire and smoke damage is the same. Our fire restoration process is thorough and proven. It includes:
• Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
• Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
• Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment
• Remediating water damage (if any)
• Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
• Removing contents from the building, including: Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely, Securing removal, storage and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices, Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery, Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage.
• Performing structural restoration, including: Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood, Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed, Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building.
• Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
• Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.
• We’re ready to restore your business following any disaster
• 24/7 trained and well-equipped experts respond to your needs
• With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
With ServiceMaster Restore®, you benefit from more than 60 years of home fire restoration expertise and ongoing guidance throughout the process.
Don’t try to do it yourself!
The residue left behind after a fire is hazardous and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up your business on your own after a fire or you may cause more damage. Only experts with the right training and tools can assure the job is done properly.
Did you know that smoke continues to destroy your structure and its contents even after the fire is out?
Smoke that has coated or penetrated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings and even tiles. Count on us to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal as well as restore areas damaged by fire.
ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros provides Commercial Fire and Smoke Damage cleanup and Restoration Services to Thousand Oaks CA, Newbury Park CA, Ventura CA, Camarillo CA, Oxnard CA, Simi Valley CA, Moorpark CA and all of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.