Mold damage and Your Business. Mold contamination is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. Mold, a fungus that is found in damp places, can grow almost anywhere moist conditions exist. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your facility. As your go-to experts in mold remediation, we take a methodical and systematic approach to carefully identify the source of the mold growth and help eliminate mold from your working environment.
What are the mold damage signs to look for in your building?
• A recent flood or water damage
• Leaks in or around the building either from burst pipes or air conditioning systems
• Musty odors in the building
• Discoloration or water stains on the walls or ceilings
Why is mold a problem?
Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on and can grow anywhere:
• HVAC system
• Furnishings and more
In your business, all molds have the potential to cause side effects:
• Breathing Difficulties
• Skin irritation
• Allergic reactions
• Aggravation of asthma symptoms
The presence of mold in your building means signifcant repairs may be necessary. This presents a financial problem for business owners. In the past five years, ServiceMaster Restore® franchisees have performed over $80 Million in mold remediation work nationwide, a number ServiceMaster expects to increase in coming years.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.
• We’re ready to restore your business following any disaster
• 24/7 trained and well-equipped experts respond to your needs
• With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
What is Mold?
Molds are fungi that are found both indoors and outdoors. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are an estimated tens of thousands to perhaps three hundred thousand or more different species of mold.
Where Does Mold Come From?
Mold grows best in warm, damp, and humid conditions. It spreads by making microscopic spores that are airborne.
• Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours.
• Molds thrive in moist environments created by a flood, slow leak, broken pipe or just high humidity.
• Mold needs a food source, such as wood or drywall, oxygen and a temperature between 40-100 degrees F to grow
• Wildfires and Mudslides
• Emergency Services
Don’t let your business be ruined by mold!
ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros works with nationally recognized testing facilities and can provide mold inspection, laboratory analysis and written remediation plans at a reasonable price. We know how to identify and eliminate the source of what has caused the mold, and implement the proper processes in order to help eliminate mold growth.
Take action at the first sign of mold. If the mold growth already seems large, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros at 805-388-1409 or Toll-free at 800-579-7599.
ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros provides Commercial Mold Damage Removal and Restoration Services to Thousand Oaks CA, Newbury Park CA, Ventura CA, Camarillo CA, Oxnard CA, Simi Valley CA, Moorpark CA and all of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.