Odor Damage stems from fire and smoke damage, water and mold damage, sewage and biological sources are an invisible threat that can disrupt your life and your health. In particular, smoke and odor particles continue to be airborne many days after a fire has stopped. Whatever the root of the problem, we have the professional products, systems and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors so you can breathe easy again.
Count on us to be at your side, and on your side.
Sometimes, multiple treatments are necessary during the restoration process. That’s why we meet with you and explain all the details up front. In addition to providing step-by-step explanations throughout the process, we work closely with you to develop the best solution for you and your home.
We use a range of advanced deodorization tools to eliminate odor damage from your home:
• Air scrubbers use high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration to remove odorous particles from the air, enhancing the efficiency of cleaning and clearing the air for safe breathing
• Thermal fogging neutralizes odor, using a strong deodorizer that penetrates everywhere the smoke traveled
• Ozone is an oxidizing agent produced by a portable ozone generator
• OdorKlenz® technology contains a natural, effective deodorizing process that removes odors and air particulates using OdorKlenz-Air® cartridges in traditional air scrubbers.
• Hydroxyl Generators use hydroxyl radicals to eliminate odor from the surrounding areas.
OdorKlenz and OdorKlenz-Air are registered trademarks of NanoScale Corporation
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.
• We’re ready to restore your home following any disaster
• 24/7 trained and well-equipped experts respond to your needs
• With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros provides Odor Damage Removal and Restoration Services to Thousand Oaks CA, Newbury Park CA, Ventura CA, Camarillo CA, Oxnard CA, Simi Valley CA, Moorpark CA and all of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.