Humidity and moisture can affect cherished items in your home severely such as photo albums, certificates, credentials, passports, identification, as well as other legal papers, etc. While water damage can destroy the physical state of paper documents, the growth of mold, mildew and microbial elements can transform them into a health hazard. Don’t risk your important records and documents after a storm or flood. Get expert service and personalized guidance with content and document drying from the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros.
We wrote the book on restoration.
At ServiceMaster Restore®, we apply more than 60+ years of experience to recovering your important documents and use using a step-by step process to return them to pre-loss condition that includes:
• Sorting your documents by their respective levels of exposure and damage
• Removing the moisture from damaged documents to limit damage from mold and bacteria
• Adding chemical treatments to permanently remove stains, mold spores or bacteria
Our team uses advanced tools and techniques to restore documents, including:
• Vacuum freeze-drying
• Microbial disinfecting
• Ultrasonic separation
• Gamma ray irradiation
Protect your memories and your important legal papers. Call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros for our Content and Document Drying Services today.
For more information on mold, click here.
For FAQs, click here.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.
• We’re ready to restore your home following any disaster
• 24/7 trained and well-equipped experts respond to your needs
• With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say
ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros provides Content and Document Drying Restoration Services in Thousand Oaks CA, Newbury Park CA, Ventura CA, Camarillo CA, Oxnard CA, Simi Valley CA, Moorpark CA and all of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.