Top Water Damage Restoration in Westlake CA Service
Water Damage Restoration in Westlake CA. From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros.
With one call, we’re at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast. Call the experts for Water Damage Restoration in Westlake CA.
What are the causes of water damage?
Flood damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
• Plumbing leaks
• Burst or broken pipes and hoses
• A clogged toilet
• Moisture behind walls
• A leaking roof
• Foundation cracks
We will be on site quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With rapid response, floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored. Call ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros.
What to do if you’re in the middle of a loss
• Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
• Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
• Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to remove carpet
• Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod
• Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs
• Move photos, painting and art objects to a safe, dry location
• Keep books on shelves. Pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until we arrive.
• Open drawers, closets and cabinet doors to enhance drying
What not to do
• Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off
• Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water
• Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help
• Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring
• Do not disturb visible mold
• Do not remove books from shelves
Call ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros for Water Damage Restoration in Westlake CA at 805-388-1409 or Toll-Free at 800-579-7599, or email us today.